PDF OCX Control - PDFBuilderX
Ciansoft PDFBuilderX is an ActiveX control (OCX) that can be used in an application to create and save files in Portable Document Format (PDF). It has the following main features:
- Add images into a PDF file from a wide range of popular file formats (TIFF, BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, etc.).
- Draw lines and shapes in the file with full control of colour, line thickness etc.
- Write text using a selection of standard fonts, or any TrueType font available on your system. Embed fonts in the PDF document.
- Full control over size, layout and positioning of text. Left or right justify or centre text and adjust line spacing.
- Add hyperlinks in text or to images.
- Create multiple page PDF documents using either standard or customised page sizes. Mix different page sizes in the same file.
PDFBuilderX is fully compatible with Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 and Server versions from 2003 to 2016.
Fully Functional Trial
A trial version of PDFBuilderX is available, which provides all the functionality of the full version. The only restriction of the trial version is that a banner will be written across each page of created documents to indicate that they were created using trial software. Download and start using the trial version now.
A sample Visual Basic project showing how to add images, graphics and text to a PDF document is provided as an example with the installation. In addition we have further code examples showing different ways to use the control in VB5/6 and in VB.NET.
Comprehensive Instruction Manual
Both the trial and full versions of the control are supplied as self-installing .exe files. The installation includes a comprehensive instruction manual in pdf format. This manual is also available on this website in either pdf or html format.
Purchase of Full Version
The price of a single user licence for the full version is $165. Click here for more details or to purchase now.